Medical and Healthcare Writing and Communications
Our team helps organisations in the medical and healthcare tender win bids and tenders, write technical and marketing documentation and secure new clients.
How we can help
Our team of writers have extensive experience providing medical and healthcare writing services to organisations in New Zealand. We’re a team of close-knit writers and marketers with experience across all forms of medical and healthcare communications including:
- Writing healthcare industry tenders, bids and proposals to government and private clients.
- Creating and writing marketing and information booklets and brochures for the medical industry.
- Writing plain English articles.
- Creating websites and updating and maintain website content ensuring it is SEO friendly.
- Writing e-newsletters.
- Creating conference materials.
- Writing and developing educational materials.
- Conducting research and drafting articles.
Our medical and healthcare experience
Our reliable and talented team of writers is always focused on creating value for you and delivering quality work. We all started and still continue our lives as tender writers and have branches into medical and healthcare marketing and communications. That means we know that any writing needs to deliver a result and we take pride in ensuring we deliver you a quality outcome.
We have experience advising organisations across the medical and healthcare sector including:
- Medical research: This includes assisting medical research organisations in applying for research funding and other grants. These are often highly in-depth grant applications in conjunction with Universities or funding applications on a global scale. We understand how to navigate the complexities of the application process and put forward a compelling reasons for the justification and need of research funding.
- Pharmaceutical tenders: We have helped many international pharmaceutical companies break into the New Zealand market and develop a local presence. This is through writing tenders for the provision of exclusive and generic drugs to the government and private hospital sector. We have been involved in businesses development and client maping activities as well as writing bids and tenders to secure government contracts.
- Healthcare products: We have written marketing material, tenders and bids, and technical documentation for a broad range of healthcare products. Examples include, wound care products, fall detection technology and disability and mobility assistance products. Where our clients are looking to penetrate the private sector (such as the nursing and aged care home market), we have developed brochures and responded to requests for proposals and bids to help secure lucrative supply contracts.
- Health services: Health services across New Zealand are heavily regulated with the broad range of health service providers such as psychologists and physiotherapists. We have helped healthcare service providers secure contracts to deliver services in regional areas across New Zealand as well as in cities including Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Writing for both the private and public sector as well as internationally
We’re also familiar with the government and private sector. We know what government departments are looking for, how they procure, and how information needs to be presented. The language used when writing to government, as well as the supporting documentation and policies required, are generally more onerous. The private sector is different again, and writing and marketing to the consumer market requires a unique perspective and personal touch. You need to appeal to a different set of concerns – mainly cost and ability to deliver – than government departments who also focus on local industry participation, reporting and contract management.
A track record of success
We have a track record of assisting healthcare industry and medical companies across New Zealand and globally secure government contracts, grow their businesses and get results. For example, we recently assisted a specialist healthcare industry bedding manufacturer who manufactured beds for intensive care units with a tender response to the Ministry of Health. It was a large and comprehensive tender with a range of questions regarding delivery, product specifications and cleaning methodology. Our team led the process and helped the client secure a result.
Furthermore, we recently coordinated the development of a website and communications for a medical centre. It was a newly established clinic and we were responsible for drafting content, marketing and communications as well as website design. We worked with our clients to get the key messaging right, identify their target markets and deliver an integrated messaging campaign. The business is off to a flying start.
Graphics and infographics
Depending on your budget we are able to introduce graphics and infographics into your tender, bid or proposal. Our tender writing service includes graphics and infographics – a particular benefit for private sector tenders. We’ve also got the graphics skills to custom design your brochures, design your website, and develop a style guide for your organisation.
Can you help us find contract opportunities?
Yes – our tender search service offers tender search opportunities as well if that’s what you are looking for. Contact us and we will get a quick profile together of the contract opportunities that align to your business and we will enrol you in our free tender notifications program. Our service extends across New Zealand and globally including the North and South Island.
Integrating AI and generative AI into your tender writing process
We have experience helping our clients streamline and fast track their tender writing processes. We do this by working with you to understand your needs and the size and scope of the software package you require. This may be a simple bid library for small businesses with limited budgets, or a comprehensive AI solution for larger corporation. We don’t work with any specific AI Software provider. We work for you, the client, to identify and implement the most suitable AI bidding solution.
Read more about our Tender Writing Service.