Facilities Management Tenders and Bids
Our team of bid and tender writers based in Auckland have extensive experience writing facilities management, maintenance and security tenders for clients across New Zealand. We help businesses review, writer and submit tenders, proposals and bids to the government and private sector for the full range of facilities management services.
As a boutique bid writing consultancy, we are specialists in what we do and efficient and effective at doing it. Our team will take the hassle out of the bid writing process so you can focus on your business knowing that a professional and polished submission will be submitted. We have helped businesses of all sizes to write proposals that secure contracts, from small facilities management companies focused on servicing one or two buildings to large, national clients tendering to provide services to a government department with multiple facilities.
Our track record of success writing winning facilities management tenders and other property tenders
- Facilities Management company bidding for a large government contract for a critical government building. This tender was complicated by the fact that the building was sensitive and had strict security measures in place. Our consultancy wrote a comprehensive methodology that put forward a cleaning and maintenance solution that worked within the bounds of the security requirements of the building.
- A facilities company specialising in security and cleaning bidding for a private sector contract for four commercial office buildings. They had existing content from previous tenders, however, their previous bids and tenders were unsuccessful and the feedback was they needed a more tailored response. We used their generic response as a base, and then tailored the response for each question. We tailored each of the CVs and case studies to the potential project and personalised the document. Our client was ultimately successful.
- Our client was provided cleaning, security and grounds maintenance services mostly to the strata and residential sector. They were looking to enter into the government sector and were completing their first tender to a government department for security services. We helped them respond to the RFP and write all their required content from scratch.
How our consultants can help you win a government or private sector contract
Our team will help you write and submit a compelling facilities management and facilities maintenance bid by:
- Carrying out an effective bid / no bid meeting and audit. This is critical to ensure you bid for contracts that you have the experience, expertise and capabilities to win. As opposed to bidding for contracts where your chances of success are minimal. The key difference and/or advantage here is that you do not waste resources and time on contracts that you don’t have a realistic chance of winning. Through our bid/no bid guide, we provide a structured approach to the bid / no bid decision.
- Writing the response. This is generally the most time consuming part of any tender. For facilities management tenders, questions often cover experience, personnel, processes and methodology, capability and equipment and an overall operational plan. We will firstly develop a response structure for each question, to ensure we write a comprehensive response that will score well. After that, once we have the information we require, we will then write a response for the question. This is generally the first draft response – which will be refined and expanded on to create the final draft.
- Create or update the necessary supporting documentation. Our team will create the supporting documentation you need for your facilities management proposal. Whether it is safety, quality assurance or environmental documents or modern slavery policies, we can create the full suite of documents you will need to be credible in front of the reader and win the bid.
- Develop graphics and infographics that ensure your proposal document is professional and polished. Generally speaking, the colour theme needs to align with your brand and website. Importantly, you need to use infographics and any graphics to clearly summarise any key concepts or complex solutions in an easy to understand and interpret manner.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss how we can help with your next facilities management tender.