Bid and Tender Writing Service for Hamilton Businesses
About our service
Our experienced team of winning bid and tender writers are experts in assisting businesses in Hamilton and across the North Island to write and submit winning bids, proposals and tenders. If you are based in Hamilton and are looking for a bid writer – our team have strong local knowledge of the Hamilton Council tender process as well as other government departments and are able to assist.
We help businesses of all shapes and sizes looking for assistance with bids and tenders in Hamilton. Examples of industries and sectors where we have helped our clients from Hamilton and the surrounding area include:
- Agriculture: There is a strong agricultural presence in Hamilton with farming, horticulture and agribusiness. In addition to farms and equipment suppliers, there are innovative Agritech companies and a range of food processing companies. We have helped write tenders and proposals for a range of agricultural companies in Hamilton and throughout New Zealand. These include applying for government grants, tenders as well as creating proposals for international bids and contracts. We work with our international team to open global opportunities for our clients.
- Manufacturing: Hamilton has a strong and diverse manufacturing sector. Our expert bid writers have experience assisting manufacturing companies across New Zealand bid for government and private sector contracts. From engineering firms, to plastics and chemical manufacturers as well as high-tech manufacturing, we have helped businesses create new business, secure government funding and grow revenue.
- Technology and Innovation: We have helped businesses in Hamilton and the surrounding area bid for contracts in the Technology and Innovation sector. There is a growing technology sector in Hamilton and it’s great to see our clients winning government contracts. Examples of sub-sectors local businesses operate in including software development firms, IT services providers (including installation and support) research and development companies and telecommunications. We’ve helped small businesses as well as large organisations including organisations developing key digital infrastructure and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Education and training: We have helped businesses in Hamilton as well as across the wider region write tenders for education and training. We have worked closely with private and public training providers as well as Edtech companies and specialist training providers to write bids that engage government and secure funding and contracts.
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology: The healthcare sector in Hamilton is substantial with hospitals, medical centres and pharmacies having a physical presence, as well as a number of allied health service providers operating in the region. We have helped clients respond to tenders issued by government health agencies as well as private health organisations. In addition, we have assisted clients to win bids in Hamilton and the surrounding area in services ancillary to the health industry such as medical equipment supply and software packages.
- Construction, infrastructure and trades: We have worked with local tradies in Hamilton to help them security a range of government contracts (large and small). We’ve also helped construction companies, civil engineering and excavation firms, and maintenance contractors to secure contracts in the region. This includes bidding to government as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 private sector contractors. From a trades perspective we have assisted electricians, plumbers, carpenters, landscapers and other trades to secure maintenance and new build contracts.
- Tourism and Hospitality: Hamilton is a key access point to the Waikato region. As a result there is a strong tourism and hospitality sector from hotels and motels to restaurants and travel agencies. This is a key sector for the government and there are a number of licenses, regulatory requirements and contracts which our writers assist with. We have helped management companies secure government contracts and key regulatory approvals.
- Transportation and logistics: This is a key sector in Hamilton and the wider region. We have assisted freight companies, logistics firms and transport companies to bid for tenders and contracts for a broad range of services. We have assisted courier companies to secure contracts with private companies as well as government. Our writers understand the sector and know how to create compelling proposals that generate new business.
We know what it takes to win government and private sector contracts and love helping clients grow their businesses. Our winning teams’ experience reaches across the Asia Pacific. We are experts in winning government tenders in local governments across the region.
If you are an international company looking to win your first contract in NZ, or a local Hamilton business with an urgent tender and contract which you require assistance with, we have the capacity and local experience to help you win.
How we can help
We bring a great mix of experience and passion to all things bids and tenders and will help your business:
- Review your existing material and identify areas for potential improvement
- Draft an initial list of requirements and work you through these to ensure we gain the necessary information
- Draft an initial first draft, incorporating existing content as well as free-writing for new content
- Incorporate your ideas and feedback as well as brainstorm and incorporate
- Project manage the process to take the stress out of it for you
- Provide a helping hand to your already busy team with preparing a proposal submission.
When you appoint us to assist with your next bid or tender in Hamilton you will benefit from:
- Our combined 30 years experience in writing bids and tenders.
- A team of four writers with knowledge of a broad range of industries.
- Cost-effective service – gained through our excellent rates, fixed pricing, round-the-clock service and high quality work
- Best practice, industry leading writing techniques including win themes, readability strategies and infographics.
We will take the time to identify your key win themes and value proposition, and integrate these into the tender response to ensure that you put forward a quality bid or tender.
Assisting with Hamilton Government Tenders
We know the processes local government departments use to procure, and use best practices to execute a winning bid writing strategy. Some of the government departments our team members have experience dealing with include:
- Hamilton City Council
- Auckland City Council
- Wellington City Council
- Bay of Plenty Regional Council
- Far North District Council
- Hastings District Council
- Hutt City Council
- Kapiti Coast District Council
- New Plymouth District Council
- Stratford District Council
- Tararua District Council
- Housing New Zealand
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Health
Areas we service
We help businesses in Hamilton and across the North Island. We’re always available and are able to service your needs remotely.
When you appoint Tsaks Consulting to draft your bids and tenders, you will gain access to our wealth of supporting documentation. If you have supporting documentation already in place, we will ensure it is up to all relevant national and international standards.
Most tenders often as for similar supporting documentation such as safety plans and WHS plans, however, more often than not, there is a slightly different request in each bid or tender. Our team can help you create (and keep for future tenders) the specific supporting document required for each bid.
Our experience also extends to:
- corporate communications and report writing.
- writing marketing collateral and award submissions.
- writing website content.
- graphic design.